We now have lots of hoshigaki (massage-dried persimmons) for sale at the orchard's fruit stand and available for sale through mail order. If you want to make an mail order for hoshigaki or fresh fruit, please print out our order form (under the hoshigaki/persimmons tab), fill it out, and mail it to us with your check. We're still taking mail orders, but since we are very busy it may take up to a few weeks for you to receive your order.
What's at the Fruit Stand:
- Hoshigaki (dried persimmons)--various grades for sale at a range of prices per pound
- Fresh Persimmons--Hachiya (soft and hard), Fuyu, Maru and vodka-treated Hyakume
- Apples--Koyama's Granny Smith
- Mandarins--Nodahara's satsuma
- Walnuts & Pecans
- Vegetables--Peppers (hot and sweet), Swiss Chard, basil
- Gourds--for decorations and crafting
In the photo above is Toshio showing some visiting Boy Scouts how to hang a peeled persimmon for drying.