We now have a lot of peaches at the fruit stand, as well as Santa Rosa plums. Santa Rosa plums are very fragrant and flavorful, with both sweetness and tangy-ness. Cherries and loquat are finished, and there will be no more plants from Peas and Harmony until it's time for planting Fall vegetables. A lot more varieties of peaches and plums should be coming up soon. To see our harvest calender, click here. Because of this spring and early summer's cooler weather, what we actually have harvested so far has been about a week behind what we typically expect for the time of year.
Here's what's at the fruit stand now:
- Plums--Santa Rosa, black beaut, red beaut, beauty
- Peaches--Bon Jour, June crest, Regina (all are yellow free-stone varieties)
- Apricots--Patterson, Royal Blenheim
- Vegetables--zucchini, summer squash, eggplant, Swiss chard, garlic and herbs (basil, rosemary, oregano)
- Honey--(raw, from bees living at our orchard)