We have 11 different varieties of plums harvested right now. There are so many that there's not enough room to display them all, so if you don't see particular variety out, just ask us.
We now have lots of tomatoes too, including large to small red tomatoes, sun gold cherry , black cherry and Cherokee purple.
Some of the first variety of Asian pear, Kikusui, was picked over the weekend so there's a small supply for sale.
Here's what's currently at the fruit stand:
- Peaches--Suncrest, Gene Alberta, 49'er (all yellow freestone varieties); Sugar Lady, Nectar, Babcock, White Lady, Arctic White (all white freestone varieties)
- Nectarines--Flavortop (yellow variety)
- Plums--Kelsey, Black Amber, Friar, El Dorado, Laroda, Santa Rosa, Frontier, Mariposa, Elephant Heart, Duarte, French Prune
- Pluots--Dapple Dandy, Flavor Queen
- Asian Pear--Kikisui
- Melons--Break Fast, Ambrosia, Ogen (Israeli Dessert melon)
- Vegetables--Tomatoes, Eggplant (Ichiban and Listada de Gandia), green beans (Kentucky Wonder), long beans, sweet peppers, hot peppers, zucchini, summer squash, onions, Swiss chard, oregano, mint
- Eggs--from chickens at our orchard
- Honey--from bees at our orchard