A sign that summer is here--the first peaches, zucchini, and apricots have been picked and are now available at the fruit stand. We have peaches from us and also from our neighbors, the Koyamas. New also are handmade 100% beeswax candles made from beeswax that comes from bees at our orchard. The one-pound candles burn for approximately 100 hours. They are clean, soot-free and made of renewable material.
Right now we're giving out coupons if you spend $10.00 or more. The coupon gives you $1.00 off fruits and vegetables on your next visit.
Here's what's at the Fruit Stand now:
- Peaches--May Crest, June Crest, Bonjour
- Plums--Red Beaut
- Loquat (Biwa)
- Citrus Fruit--Grapefruit, Valencia Oranges, Eureka Lemons
- Vegetables--Zucchini (limited supply), Swiss chard
- Herbs--Oregano, Mint
- Honey--from bees at our orchard
- Beeswax candles--handmade 100% beeswax
- Placer County Real Food Cookbook, by Joanne Neft and Laura Kenny
- Applewood for barbeque