|Left to Right are Black Amber, Frontier, Santa Rosa, Satsuma and Beauty Plums.|
Here are the plum varieties we have:
- Santa Rosa Plums--An favorite old-fashioned plum that's flavorful, sweet with a bit of tartness and fragrant. Great for eating fresh or making jam.
- Satsuma Plums--A Japanese variety of plum with a red jelly-like inside that's sweet and mild without tartness. Also good for making jam because they have a lot of natural pectin.
- Black Amber Plums--A large, juicy, sweet plum with dark purple to black skin and yellow flesh. Eaten fresh or used in baking for cobblers or pies.
- Frontier Plums--Large plums with dark red skin and red flesh inside. Sweet and a bit heart-shaped.
- Beauty Plums--Sweet, juicy and smaller plums with yellow flesh. Also an old variety people might remember.
Again, for the next two weeks through July 17th, all plums are 20% off regular price. We have plum seconds available for making jam or baking, also. If you'd like large quantities, please call ahead to order. Our phone number is 916-791-1656.
We are also still giving out coupons. If you spend $10.00 or more, you receive a coupon for $1.00 off fruits and vegetables to use on your next visit.