|Japanese Oxheart, Roma, Sungold, red and black cherry, and Indigo Rose tomatoes|
There are currently 9 varieties of plums available at the fruit stand. We're running out of space to display them all, so we can only put out a little bit of each kind. If you want more of something, feel free to ask us.
Now we have lots of different kinds of tomatoes. For cherry and small salad tomatoes we have sungold, black cherry, red cherry, Indigo Rose, and Pink Ping Pong. We also have roma type tomatoes, various kinds of regular red tomatoes, and purple, pink, orange and yellow heirlooms.
Here's what's at the fruit stand now:
- Peaches--49'er, Suncrest, Fay Elberta, Gene Elberta, Elberta, Bowen (all yellow freestone varieties); Bowen (yellow cling); White Lady, Elegant Lady, Babcock, Silver Logan (white freestone varieties)
- Plums--Kelsey, Elephant Heart, Mariposa, Late Santa Rosa, Black Amber, Laroda, Eldorado, Late Duarte
- Pluots--Dapple Dandy, Flavor Queen, Flavor King
- Valencia Oranges
- Vegetables--Tomatoes (regular, cherry, salad, heirlooms), Zucchini, Summer Squash, Swiss chard, Eggplant (small Japanese and small Italian types), Cucumber (Japanese, Armenian, lemon), peppers (sweet)
- Herbs--Oregano, Mint, green and red shiso, Basil (cut if you ask)
- Honey--from bees at our orchard
- Free Range Chicken eggs
- Beeswax candles--handmade 100% beeswax
- The Art of Real Food Cookbook--by Joanne Neft and Laura Kenney