THINGS TO DO
1. Hay ride into the orchard at 1:15 and 4:15
2. Walking orchard tour at 1:15, 2:30, and 4:00. Our attempt to farm without sprays
and synthetic fertilizers.
3. Hoshigaki workshop will be ongoing. Come observe, ask questions, and participate in
the ancient art of making dried persimmons.
4. Visit Alice the miniature donkey, Koko the mini mule, and Dave the tall horse in the pasture.
Don't forget to also see the chickens in the mobile chuk dome.
5. Play at the straw bale yard.
6. Wander in the Pumpkin Patch.
7. Taste our produce at the fruit sampling table.
8. Shop in the Farm Stand.
Hope you can join us for our Open House. Look for the event parking lot since there is no street parking allowed.